2020/2021 SEASON CLASSES START THE WEEK OF AUGUST 31 – SEPTEMBER 4
Register for a Free Demo Class Here!
AV is VOCE’s premier group. This class is made up of singers from 5th – 12th grade. Singers are provided with Voice lesson style classes each week in an ensemble setting. Our focus is on healthy vocal techniques for solo and ensemble singing.
- Vocal warm ups designed to strengthen the solo voice and balance/blending techniques for ensemble singing
- Instruction on breath support
- Basic understanding of Vocal Science and how your voice works as you grow
- Training in all genres of music including Musical Theatre
- Fundamentals for All-State Audition preparation
- Access to the program Sight Reading factory and regular practice at sight reading
- Singers will be moved to all voice parts rather than being “parked” in a section. This provides them the opportunity to stretch and expand their vocal range.
- Access to private vocal coaching for audition preparation
Where: 118 N. Belair Rd Suite 3 (behind Gary’s Hamburgers at N. Belair and Columbia Rd
When: Tuesdays from 4:30-6:00PM and Fridays 10:00-11:30am September through May
Costs include: Annual Enrollment fee to include a t-shirt and materials fee, and tuition of $85.00 per month. Parent are offered options for tuition including a monthly auto draft (for full season contracts), per semester payments, or discounted annual tuition. We also offer sibling discounts. Students also have access to our virtual classes.
Performance Attire: Students have a $65 uniform rental fee for their formal uniform and casual performance polo shirt. This will guarantee that if your singer grows throughout the season they will be able to trade in any part of their uniform for a larger size without an extra cost. Parents need to provide black pants, black shoes, and a black belt for the casual uniform.
Casual Uniform: VOCE Polo (provided by VOCE), with parent provided black pants, black shoes, black belt
Ladies’ Formal Uniform (provided by VOCE): Tea length, A-Line wrap around skirt in cobalt blue with a short flutter-sleeve, crew neck black dress top and yellow beads. Parents provide black flat shoes.
Men’s Formal Uniform (Provided by VOCE): White performance dress shirt with a yellow bow tie, black dress pants, black shoes and black belt.
Auditions and Enrollment Dates: Auditions are available by appointment through our office. Enrollment is open monthly due to COVID -19.
Performance Requirements: Fall Concert(on a Tuesday evening in combination with all VOCE classes), Holiday Tea (during regular class time), Nursing Home performance (during regular class time), Elementary Honor Choir Featured Choir Performance (February) and Spring Concert (on a Tuesday evening in combination with all VOCE classes). AE is also invited to sing at a number of events throughout the year. A full season calendar will be available at the start of the season. Our performance schedule will be creative to account for COVID-19 concerns.
Check out our COVID-19 FAQ sheet for answers to common questions!
To watch our singers’ progress or find out about concerts and auditions please keep in touch with us!
(706) 830-9517 email@example.com www.facebook.com/VOCEaugusta